November 2nd is Coming

Stats


Page Counter

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today's Debate for Distrct 13 on the Peter Blute

The difference between myself and my two opponents could not be clearer than it was today on the Peter Blute show.
Thanks to Peter and Hank for hosting us.

John Mahoney and Ronal Madnick have stated that they are against all of the Ballot Questions.


There really is no difference between these two guys, Mahoney and Madnick, other than their age.

I support all three questions. I believe that it is time that the legislature stops treating the tax payers and employers as their personal ATM machine and I believe in more local control. The only way to get real reform on Beacon Hill is to stop writing them checks.

Please visit my website for more details.
http://www.francoforstaterep.com

You can also see what Fresolo, Grossman, Madnick and I have to say about issues relevant to the small business community at http://worcesterma.blogspot.com and please take notice that John Mahoney has not responded to the questions even though he was asked more than a week ago. Mahoney says that he will be available for his constituents, but I guess that does not include the real economic engine of our community, the Small Business Owners represented by the Chandler St Business Association.

Have a Great Day,

Lieutenant Colonel Paul Franco
Candidate for the 13th Worcester House

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Mahoney's answer on the Jeff Perry amendment question from Peter Blute?

Anonymous said...

I believe that he really did not answer the question and tried to claim that illegals don't get Welfare.

Anonymous said...

I think there is a big difference between Madnick and Mahoney. I believe that Madnick is 100% honest about everything he says, even if he is way off center. Mahoney on the other hand is so unbelievable. He is simply repeating all of the democratic talking points without an ounce of believability. He might as well be using a teleprompter. He just wants into the club.